This weekend was round two of our Halloween festivities. On Saturday afternoon Curtis and I went to the Pumpkin Walk in North Logan. For those of you who don't live around here, the pumpkin walk is a fun event that they do in Cache Valley every October. Groups can get together (usually church groups, elementary school classes, or businesses) and make a scene using pumpkins. This year the theme was "The magic of animation" so all of the scenes had to do with movies. There were a lot of really fun ones that were really creative. I wish I could have taken pictures but alas, it rained the whole time we were there.
Here is a link to their website if you want to see pictures. Saturday night we had some friends from our ward over to carve pumpkins. It was tons of fun and the pumpkins turned out great.


Everyones pumpkins.

James, Mindy, and Curtis's pumpkins

Aubrey, Jamie, and Kevin (the little one is for their cute baby Elijah).
Those are some crazy awesome pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog. So excited to see you doing well and enjoying all sorts of fun fall activities :)
ReplyDelete--Jenny Brady Hatch
I love the pumpkins!! You guys have lots of talent! I hope things are good for you both!
ReplyDelete