Between packing, finals, moving, Christmas, moving again, and starting my internship, I have gotten quite behind in updating the blog. Since we no longer have our Sunday night game night friends nearby to fill our Sunday evenings, I decided now was a good time to get caught up on all that has been going on in the Henrie house. Well, we don't actually have a house any more, and we are now living off of the generosity of marvelous people who are saving us from being homeless, but you know what I mean.
On January 2nd, we packed (more like stuffed) our car with all of the belongings we could fit in it and headed down to St. George so I could do an internship at Dixie Regional Hospital for ten weeks. Thankfully Curtis was able to come with me on this adventure because spending ten weeks without him would be quiet tragic! We are currently living with our friend James's parents in their basement, and we are SO grateful to them for letting us live here! I don't know what we would have done with out them! We have enjoyed it here so far, and we are so glad for the warm weather.
I have my comprehensive exam next Saturday that I have to pass in order to graduate, so studying for that has consumed all of my nights and weekends. We are excited to get out and go hiking after that is out of the way. Curtis has a long list of things to do in the area, so I'll try and remember my camera and document our adventures.
Hey Aubrey! I'm blog stocking you :), good luck on your comprehensive exam; I'm sure you'll do fabulous! I'll be thinking of you. Hope you like your internship!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Aubrey!!! Call me as soon as its over
ReplyDeleteHey Kaleena! How are you? We are doing well. Enjoying the warmer weather in St. George. We miss you guys though!
ReplyDelete