And, no, I haven't been creepily standing outside this house taking pictures of their door. Curtis took it while I was at work today because he is awesome.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Love
Is it weird to be in love with a front door? A couple of months ago I would have answered "yes" to that question. That was until we moved to St. George and into the same neighborhood as the most beautiful front door I've ever seen. We drive past this door every day on the way to and from work, and it makes me smile every time I see it. Yes, I am weird. But seriously, I want this door. If I ever get rich and famous and Curtis and I build our own house, it will have a door that looks like this:

And, no, I haven't been creepily standing outside this house taking pictures of their door. Curtis took it while I was at work today because he is awesome.
And, no, I haven't been creepily standing outside this house taking pictures of their door. Curtis took it while I was at work today because he is awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment