Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Craft projects

My cousin Tiffany started a blog this year to help her finish all of the craft projects that she has started and never finished. She decided to work through each project one at a time and not start a new one until she had completed the current project. I thought that it was a fabulous idea because I have a long list of unfinished projects waiting to be completed. I am terrible at starting projects and then putting them away for months or even years (lets face it, usually years) before pulling it back out to work on. I've decided to update my progress on my blog so that I have someone (assuming that someone reads my blog) to hold me accountable for finishing my projects.

My latest project has been the recipe binder that I started for my mother-in-laws birthday present. This one didn't take me as long as other projects because it had a deadline (a birth date) but it still took me much longer than I anticipated and I was a couple weeks late in completing it. Here are a few pictures of the finished project. Let me know what you think!


The divider pages for each section. The colors didn't show up very well in these pictures though.



2 comments: